- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; use a Times New Roman theme font with one column; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The writing patterns must match the format described in the template.
- Abstract:Manuscripts written in Bahasa Indonesia should have abstract in both English and Bahasa Indonesia. The content of abstract should include research objective/s, methods, results, and conclusion with a maximum length of 250 words and is completed with at least three key words in alphabetical order.
- For authors who have stated that the article was accepted, will be charged a fee of 150.000,- IDR.